Back in OZ

Well it's true. They say all good things must come to an end (why is that?) and Sam and I are back in humid, wet Australia after nearly a year away from home, roadtripping the planet and living the dream. As you might have guessed, it was awesome!

I have been a bit quiet on the blogging front. Not because I have nothing to say but more because I have too much to say! I've been super busy and so much has been happening recently in Thailand with the titanium rebolting initiative and my plans for Upskill Climbing in 2011 that I have heaps to tell you about - and I promise I will get into it in future posts, and soon!

First though is to unpack a house full of stuff (ugh!) - and dream of where we were a few days ago...


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm betting you do it all again, and more, in future.
But for now, I for one, am looking forward to seeing you around the Cave soon. Welcome back.