Sunday was a hell day. It went something like this:
- drive to mt warning (2 hours)
- walk in to cliff with heavy packs (2.5 hours) - dump gear
- walk to top of cliff (2 hours)
- find top of route
- fix 200m of static down to halfway ledge for video/photos (1 hour)
- rap remaining distance to ground (1 hour)
- avoid giant python
- walk out (1.5 hours)
- drive home (2 hours)
With cooler temperatures and hopefully a breeze, the schedule has been moved up.
D-Day is this coming Sunday! 5 days to go...